I shouldn’t be so cocky. It turns out my bind upgrade messed up one of my domains I am hosting, I had a sloppy table made by the stupid linuxconf program, don’t use this just do it by hand. I had originally done this but because redhat used named.conf and not named.boot file to boot the bind server it was not working so I used linuxconf and it started to work and then I found the named.conf file. Guess that will teach me to install things from rpms also, should just compile them then you really know what is going on.

Advertisements
Categories: Uncategorized
  1. No comments yet.
  1. No trackbacks yet.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: